Thursday, February 25, 2010

Books!

I'd like to introduce you to one of my favorite authors. His name is Mo Willems. He writes with so much wit and fun-- his books give me the giggles. The author has been one of my kids' all time favorite.
The elephant and piggie series has quite a few books. It's great entertainment for early readers or preschool aged kids. Although, I've read these books to fourth graders and gotten a great response too. They are clever and simple. It's magic!
This one is my daughters' all time favorite books. She memorized it when she was 3. I've had to buy several copies because she has loved this book a little too much.
I have all of Mo's books. He rocks! If you are looking for some fun books to explore with your kids or grand kids, give Mo a try. You can't go wrong.

3 comments:

Karen said...

I love, love Mo Willems! I'm so glad he started writing the Elephant and Piggy books because, frankly, lots of other easy reader books are almost too hard to sit through.

iammommahearmeroar said...

Nice! I like Knufflebunny, but I haven't read any of the others. Good advice. I'll have to get those.

Brenda said...

Thanks, I'll pick one up for the grandkids - I always appreciate book recommendations.

Related Posts with Thumbnails