Saturday, February 13, 2010

Thin is the New Happy

I just finished this refreshing new book. It caught my eye while I was shopping at Target a few days ago. I couldn't help but feel for this lady on the cover (I've soooo been there sister!). I started reading this book and it was like she had stolen whole thoughts from my life. It was funny and very introspective for me. She took something that has over taken my thoughts at times and turned it into something I can rationally deal with. She takes bad body image and kicks it in the butt. I have yet to read any of her other books but she's got me hooked now. If you have ever obsessed about your fat before-- this will be food for your soul.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks good! Thanks for the recommendation! The picture brings great joy. Although there are days I am happy to get the pants that far.

Unknown said...

I'm on it! Might be the book for me.

Related Posts with Thumbnails