Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Today the mister and I took a trip to Lowe's. It's one of our favorite places to go and browse.

We didn't need anything, we just went to look.

We combed through the new displays of outdoor lawn furniture. I fell in love with a two man hammock that doesn't catapult its' occupants. We took a quick break to test out my newest infatuation. I must have it.

Then we perused through shovels, rakes, and gardening gloves. I love the idea that all of these items inspire projects around the yard. I could buy a shovel today, take it home and dig a hole for something. Oh the possibilities!

We love going to Lowe's because we just love a project. If we can't think of one before we go, we've got lots of plans by the time we leave.

When we were finished we had visions of gardens, decks, pools, new furniture and casseroles. (They have an amazing magazine selection you know.)

What we really left with was,

a cooking magazine

a new pocket knife

a furniture making magazine

a new grill light

and poster puddy.



I feel a project coming on!

2 comments:

Cassie said...

I blame Mom and Dad for our love for any home store! There is ALWAYS something we could do or make! Although Chris and I love to go walk around those stores too!

Jodi said...

I would like to congratulate you on such a small amount of purchases. I am impressed-- no power anything?

Related Posts with Thumbnails