Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Classic Kid Lines

Breckyn: My teacher loves Nasty Car.

Me:  You mean Nascar?

Breckyn:  Yeah, nasty car.


Me: Basically




Breckyn:  My Great Grandma is 84 and she's not even dead yet!




Zoey:  Someday when I grow up, I'm going to live by Aunt Cassie.
Rugby:  No you won't.  When you grow up Aunt Cassie will be dead.  (Note to readers, Cassie was 25 at the time.)



On Emerson's first visit to the dentist he wasn't convinced of the dentist's credentials.
Emerson:  Grandpa's not a dentist, he's a grandpa!


After the birds and the bees talk with Breckyn her reaction went like this...
Breckyn:  Dad made you do that 4 times?
Me: Uh... yeah...
Breckyn:  Dad is so mean!


Zoey: I want lots and lots of pink stuff for my birthday.  I don't care what it is just as long as it's pink.
The Mister: What about a pink turd? (This guy always takes it to the next level.)
Zoey:  If it was pink and sparkly, then ok. (Perhaps her obsession has gone too far.)


Emerson:  You scared the hecks out of me!

5 comments:

iammommahearmeroar said...

All graet quotes! Glad your kids have inherited your sense of humor.

Beth said...

ha ha ha ha ha!!! WOW - he made you do that FOUR times??!!! He IS mean!!! :) :) bwwwaaahaaahaaa!!!

JennRose said...

When mom had "the talk" with my brother he said "do you HAVE to do it?" She laughed out loud and told him she was going to say that at his wedding. love it! I am a teacher and we get so many funny lines, I really should start writing them down!

bingham 5 said...

The shiny pink turd- our husbands would get along so well!

Jodi said...

I am laughing still. So funny! Kids are the best!

Related Posts with Thumbnails