Saturday, May 29, 2010

It's like Budd-ah!

There are two kinds of people in this world, those who butter and those who fake it.

I adore butter.  It makes everything taste better.

For years I subscribed to the notion that fake butter was better for you because it had less fat blah blah blah.  But in recent years I have taken the approach that real butter is closer to nature so it has to be better for you-- right?!?

Either way, I know what tastes better and I'm in heaven.

What is better than a hot crispy piece of toast slathered in warm melted butter?  How about some freshly popped popcorn with some butter drizzled over the top?  Better yet, how about some nice warm muffins with a generous pat of butter.  OoOO OOO, Mom's homemade rolls with fresh butter that oozes down the side when you spread it?

OK-- I have to stop before I put myself into a butter coma.

Butter makes everything better that's all there is to it.

So which are you-- the real thing or a faker?

9 comments:

Macey said...

BOTH! Depends on what it's for.

Palmer Family said...

Real. But my husband prefers fake. So both are found in our fridge.

iammommahearmeroar said...

Real all the way baby! I was raised in the dairy state and I'm proud of it. I also use a ridiculous amount of it on my toast and it has to go all the way to the edges. I never trust anyone else to butter my toast. Never.

Julaine said...

Butter!

juli said...

The real thing! I go that way with lots of food. No fake sugar here either! My favorite...chocolate chip pancakes with lots of butter. no syrup needed!

Brenda said...

I LOVE butter - me and ole' Paula Dean. The Butter spray isn't bad though, just for veggies, it doesn't give enough flavor for toast, potatoes, etc.

Heather said...

What you said. All the way. Amen.

bingham 5 said...

Real butter - because it does make everything better!

Margene said...

Real butter. But I like my butter cool and hard. Besides I have heard that they now says real butter is really better for you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails