Monday, May 24, 2010

Thank you!

Thank you Thank You THANK YOU!

This post is dedicated to you today.

Yep-- that's right YOU.  The one reading this right now.

I started this blog just a few short months ago in hopes to channel some of my creative energy.  I find that blogging is a source of relaxation and a great outlet for adult communications.

Being a mom is really great but sometimes I like to have something for myself.  That's what this has become for me.  I love writing and sharing great finds with you.  Every time I get a comment it makes my day.

Whenever I've had one of those days-- I run home to see if I have any comments.  It always cheers me up to know that people enjoy what I've written.

Some days I write a little late in the day.  It's because when I wake up I'm busy getting the kids off to school and doing the daily chores.  I like to sit down when I have more than a second to really get some good stuff down.  Some days I can't think of anything to write.  On those days, I just tell myself "it's early-- just wait for it and it will come to you."  It always does.  Life rarely slows down around here.  There is a story in almost everything we do.

You have become an addiction for me.  I check my comments more than I should because-- I like you.  I like to see what you have to say.

So thanks for being my friend.  You are great.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

I love reading your posts because it makes my day! Thanks!

Margene said...

Not only do I check my comments. Some times I read comments on other blogs, too. Thanks for writing everyday I enjoy it.

Kam said...

I love receiving comments too! I'm still in the process of trying to get more followers but for now, I bask in the awesomeness of those who follow me and leave lovely comments. Cute posts ;D

Unknown said...

It is a joy to read your blog. You say things I think and I love it. Keep up the writing, it makes us all feel good.

iammommahearmeroar said...

I like you too! A lot.

Emmy said...

Hey I'm still getting courage to enter this blogging world properly. I'm still watching from the sidelines in wonder and admiration - and I love your blog! It almost always makes me actually laugh out loud... keep it up :)

juli H said...

we should be thanking you! you are my daily humor. My family always enjoys your crazy fun life!! keep cracking us up!

Julaine said...

I love reading your posts! Keep em comin'.

Brookie said...

Just wanted to say thank you for introducing me to magic erasers for the shower! What an amzing tool. Ilove the regular ones and now I'm so glad to know about shower magic. Thank you! You ROCK!

Related Posts with Thumbnails