Wednesday, July 7, 2010

GIANT Marshmallows

So a few days ago I stumbled across some really big marshmallows at the store.  They were Campfire brand GIANT marshmallows.  One GIANT is about the size of 4 regular marshmallows.

It was awesome!  I had to buy them and let the kids take them for a test drive around the fire pit.

They were pretty big and the kids had a hard time fitting them in their mouths-- but there was no complaining.  I'll tell you that much.

The only down side was, by the time you get that puppy down you don't really have room for another s'more.

So the next time you head out to the campfire, pick up a bag of these for some serious fun.  Oh, and you might want to pick up some napkins too.

5 comments:

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

Umkay that is awesome. My kids are begging to make s'mores. Begging. I am looking for these!

Margene said...

We found them in Mexico this spring. they are great.

Maggie said...

Oh, I just saw those at the store the other day...my hubs said that the kids would choke on them but I think I'm going to go back and get them...who doesn't love giant FREAKIN' marshmallows!!!!
-Mags

Julaine said...

Holy cow, those are huge. Addison would get a kick out of those huge marshmellows!

iammommahearmeroar said...

Wow. Those are bigger than my head and we all know I've got a large noggin. YUM!

Related Posts with Thumbnails