Monday, September 20, 2010

Stretchy jeans, how do you get so stretchy?


Dear Stretchy Jeans,

I love you so very much.  I think we are soul mates.  Not just because you are always sitting there waiting for me on my shelf, but because you get me.  You let me eat donuts and funnel cakes without making me feel strangled and bloated.  You still cling to me even during flu season when there was less of me to love.  You support all of me-- even my back side.  You never judge and you are always comfortable to be with.  You will be my friend forever.  You make me feel pretty.  I hope you are never out of style.

Forever Obsessed,

Leca :)

7 comments:

Chelley said...

Oh how I need some stretchy jeans! Where do you find yours? brand? I'm built pretty much like you and have a really hard time finding some that fit. :)

Taylor Swim said...

I got them at Target-- of course. They are called "stretch comfort, no gap waist band." They have a band on the inside of the jeans to help prevent embarassing butt crack show-age when you bend over. Enjoy!

bingham 5 said...

You are so funny! Love the photo shoot!

iammommahearmeroar said...

Long live stretchy jeans! I love that you can wear them, eat a big meal and still feel comfortable. No need to even unbutton the top button :)

Kris @ everywhereorange.com said...

I have those jeans too and i LOVE them!!! i am a new reader, some pretty awesome chick introduced me to your blog today. I have been having a blast reading your posts!!

Anonymous said...

OMWord!! I have found my new bestie, YOU!!! Love the jeans! Love your writing!! You R.O.C.K. rock!!!

Chelley said...

I finally checked Target and they have NOTHING like this in Austin, TX. Everything they have fits like a teenager's barely cover your butt crack type of jeans. YUCK!

Related Posts with Thumbnails