Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Thank You

This last week has been a bit of a struggle for me.  I kinda had to fall off the face of the earth a bit due to some medical issues. 

So in light of that experience, I have some serious friends to thank.  When life sends you on a roller coaster ride, you never know what's coming next.  But the one thing that I did know was that no matter what happened, I had people I could rely on.  That gives you hope.  That makes you smile.  That makes everything seem not quite as bad.

I have never been really good at accepting help from others.  I like to do things for myself.  But this week, I needed it.  We had dinners, phone calls, visits, texts and a few people that tolerated my serious need for Words With Friends to keep me entertained. 

To those of you, I say thank you.  Thank you for seeing my need and filling it.  Thank you for not taking no for an answer.  Thank you for bringing not only dinner, but dessert too.  Thank you for checking in on me and sending me silly texts.  Thank you for being reliable and resourceful.

Thank you friends...

You know what they say, what goes around, comes around.  So the next time you're in need-- I'm on it.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails